A police officer has one of the toughest jobs . . . and so does that man's wife! Overworked, underpaid, and overloaded with concern and stress; this is often how an officer's wife recieves her husband when he is off duty. The funniest and best part is, is that when the job does go right, then it makes everything all worth it. This is one officer's wife's daily register of her and her husband's journey:















Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So we went to sleep last night at 12:30AM. Exhausting. My mother-in-law refused to pick us up, so my father-in-law did, even though he works three jobs already, and had to be at work at 9. So glad to be home. I figured out by the last night how to perfectly sleep on an air mattress. Ready people, write this down: Inflate, roll a towel to place only under your neck, then sleep only on your back. That's it . . . no problem, except if you are a side sleeper! Anyway, the bed was too short lived, and we are up and at it again. Our son slept in a little past 9:45 AM . . . yes I know lucky right?!?!

Today is Hubby's promotion. Yeah for a pay raise. Last year he said he didn't want us to go in, that it was no big deal. This year he was really sketchy about voicing if he wanted us to go in or not, so after our son kept sleeping past a certain time, we decided the the two of us would stay behind.

So we now have our puppy, and I didn't have time to go and get food, so first order on my agenda is milk, eggs, and puppy food. I'm putting him on Innova Large Breed Puppy. Hope it's good.

So he called later to say he kinda wished we were there, but understood. All of the boys on his team were there. It's kinda like a big fraternity. I felt REALLY bad. He said that I have to be at his next one! It's not like I don't support him! I wanted to be there for the last two! I just need him to confirm it! I am his biggest fan; I hope I didn't disappoint him.

He brought dinner home for us tonight. That was nice, since I was chasing a baby and a puppy around all day. It's called lots of poop . . . everywhere! I must be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment