A police officer has one of the toughest jobs . . . and so does that man's wife! Overworked, underpaid, and overloaded with concern and stress; this is often how an officer's wife recieves her husband when he is off duty. The funniest and best part is, is that when the job does go right, then it makes everything all worth it. This is one officer's wife's daily register of her and her husband's journey:















Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Two things; and it's only the afternoon. 1.) The puppy we are supposed to get has tapeworms, so I don't know if we are even going to get it. I called the vet and the pediatrician. I just can't justify getting this puppy and having my son get worms too! That would be horrible! 2.) The money that was supposed to help us pay our bills, isn't happening. So I've turned down this job, probably not getting this puppy, and definitely have to send my son to daycare. Right now I am upset with my life. Why does this have to be so hard? Why right before we leave? Uhh, cleaning house again, then packing. We leave tomorrow. Oh, and my husband never asked his mother to take us to the airport, and she's one of those people who has to plan three weeks in advance for anything (and she works from home, so she has a flexible schedule); we'll see how we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment