A police officer has one of the toughest jobs . . . and so does that man's wife! Overworked, underpaid, and overloaded with concern and stress; this is often how an officer's wife recieves her husband when he is off duty. The funniest and best part is, is that when the job does go right, then it makes everything all worth it. This is one officer's wife's daily register of her and her husband's journey:















Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Blueberry pancakes, bacon, and fried eggwhites in the morning; all made by my dad. How great. I could get used to this. Ha, before I married my husband, I said the requirements for me marrying him were 1.) he make me sausage gravy and bring it to me in bed 2.) he dance in his shirtstays. Funny, I can dream, that would never happen! I joke about it, but seriously, if he did it would make my month! We're planning on fireworks again late at 10:00 PM, and ice cream before.

On a side note: We're packing up and leaving tomorrow.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment