A police officer has one of the toughest jobs . . . and so does that man's wife! Overworked, underpaid, and overloaded with concern and stress; this is often how an officer's wife recieves her husband when he is off duty. The funniest and best part is, is that when the job does go right, then it makes everything all worth it. This is one officer's wife's daily register of her and her husband's journey:















Thursday, July 8, 2010

Monday, July 5, 2010

Hum, hum, hum . . . we're leaving on a jet plane . . . don't know when we'll be back again. (Actually, we will . . . next year). We left about thirty minutes late; so we're going to be around that late to get Loki. Bummer. After we get him, we're going to my grandma's house, then taking two flights home.

Puppy's face looks good. It's so super skinny though. I know it has worms, but my goodness, he must have had them for a while. He is all skin and bones! We took him to my grandmother's house and washed him. He smelled and his ears were dirty. We temporarily fixed him up. He better be spoiled with us!

Ok may I just say how awful United is?!?!! Apparently when booking the tickets, I booked the wrong month, so we had to pay to change the flight. Good thing they had empty seats. So much for spending no money on the trip. $25 Each way for the suitcase, $125 to carry the dog on, and $150 to change the flight. Oh, and she made us take two pounds out of the suitcase, because the "pilot wouldn't allow it." BS. Then I asked her for a bag, and she said security wouldn't allow it to go through, so I had to carry all the items loosely through the airport. Ahhhh!!!! Have I said how much I hate United??? I was so upset my eyes were watering in the airport. Flight was great! Again . . . have I said how lucky we are. The doggie slept the whole time, and our boy did too one the second (a two hour) flight.

It's 12:45 AM. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment